lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Baroukh" <mbaro...@cardiweb.com>
Subject Search all words of a query
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 15:07:29 GMT

Hi all.

On a form, users may enter words. I must search with thoses words.
What I actually do is creating a Query with QueryParser using my analyzer.
But this make a search that match if one word match.

I know that if I wan't all words to match, I must add a '+' before each
word.
I'd like to not be obliged to do this and I don't want to ask the user to
make this.

Does any one see on witch parameter I can play to do this ?

I don't think it's in the analyser (I already tried ! instead, I never had
any result).
No, It's in the QueryParser but I'm not sure I can do anything.

If sombody have the answer (positive or negative), It would be helpfull.

Thanks in advance.

Mike