lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From acoliver <acoli...@nc.rr.com>
Subject Re: Lucene beginner
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 20:38:12 GMT
You're going into a subdirectory of the webapps directory and creating your
index relative to that directory.  This causes the index to contain paths
like /luceneweb/../examples/index.jsp..  This is a moronic way to handle the
context/url problem, but it works well enough for this simple example..
Does that clear up what you're looking for?

<Saima.Shaikh@paretopartners.com> wrote.