lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jan Ekholm <cha...@infa.abo.fi>
Subject Re: Date ranges?
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2001 08:24:58 GMT
On Wed, 19 Dec 2001, Jan Ekholm wrote:

>2. do date ranges work at all? If I search for documents that are created
>max one day age I get, say, 10 hits (range has null upper limit). If I
>search for docs that are created max 2 days ago I get, say 30 hits (range
>has null upper limit). So if I search for docs that are max 2 days old,
>but at least 1 day old I should get around 20 (both limits sets). Right?
>Instead I always get the 30. Seems like the range query ignores my upper
>bound.

I also don't find anything by doing a search like the below to find all
documents that have been added before this present time:

	created:[null-0cvc0va2h]

Always returns 0 documents, even though that should give *all* docs. We've
been running 1.2-rc2, should we upgrade to 1.2?

--
    - "Remember -- that which does not kill us can only make us stronger."
    - "And that which does kill us leaves us dead!"