lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@blackwell.co.uk>
Subject Re: AW: Can't get a DateFilter to work
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2001 11:02:51 GMT
Sorry, my mistake.  I glanced at your message and leapt to
the wrong conclusion.  Don't know what is wrong in your code
but since I had been meaning to get to grips with Date
searching in Lucene but had never made time to do so, have
knocked up a test program, attached to this message, which
creates a small index and searches on a few ranges, including
0 to 2008269714990, and it seems to work fine.  Perhaps it
may help you track down your problem.

If not, and you still want help, I suggest you post the
simplest possible program that demonstrates the problem.

--
Ian.
ian.lea@blackwell.co.uk