lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Karl Øie <k...@gan.no>
Subject RE: scandinavian characters.
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2001 11:34:22 GMT
i tried the SimpleAnalyzer and got the same result. but i forgot to provide
the stacktrace;

org.apache.lucene.queryParser.TokenMgrError: Lexical error at line 1, column
1.  Encountered: "\u00c3" (195), after : ""
	at
org.apache.lucene.queryParser.QueryParserTokenManager.getNextToken(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.lucene.queryParser.QueryParser.jj_ntk(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.lucene.queryParser.QueryParser.Modifiers(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.lucene.queryParser.QueryParser.Query(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.lucene.queryParser.QueryParser.parse(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.lucene.queryParser.QueryParser.parse(Unknown Source)

started to use the >StopAnalyzer.