lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Andrzej Jarmoniuk <andrzej.jarmon...@e-point.pl>
Subject Re: Are there any ready made implementations of lucene
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2001 14:15:53 GMT

> Are there any ready made implementations of Lucene like i know 1 of
> http://www.i2a.com/ please let me know if there are others

Hello

As the developer responsible for the search engine in our products, I can
give you some examples of the sites that use Lucene (there are more, but I
can't remember all of them right now) that were created by the company I work
for:

www.bzwbk.pl
www.rabobank.pl
www.ing.pl
www.pfm.pl

It's a version modified to accomodate specific polish characters, that would
otherwise produce errors (I described the issue in a bug report some time
ago).

Jarmoni (Andrzej Jarmoniuk, andrzej.jarmoniuk@e-point.pl, Internet Developer,
E-Point SA (www.e-point.pl))