lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <DCutt...@grandcentral.com>
Subject RE: compile lucene-1.2-rc2
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 17:08:48 GMT
This looks like a good start for a top-level README.txt, which we need
before the 1.2 final.  Besides build instructions, this should include
pointers to the documentation.  Anything else folks can think of?

One correction: We should not mention downloading JavaCC, just ant and
ant-optional.jar.

Anyone want to draft the README.txt?

Doug