lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@blackwell.co.uk>
Subject Re: Can't locate field
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:40:04 GMT
Are you using the same Analyzer (SimpleAnalyzer) when adding
data to the index?  You don't show us the full indexing code.

--
Ian.
ian.lea@blackwell.co.uk

"Cecil, Paula New" wrote:

> This is my first message to this list.  I have successfully created several little tests
of the Lucene api.  In my last test, I am trying to index "data records".  Only the "primary
key" needs to be stored (and I did not even index this field).  For the others I want to index,
but neither store or tokenize (I want the the entire text string to be the "term").