lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@blackwell.co.uk>
Subject Re: printing file in html format??
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2001 09:52:22 GMT
Lucene does not provide this directly, but there is nothing stopping
you from integrating your own or someone else's converter.  There
was some discussion of this on the list a little while ago.  See e.g.
http://www.mail-archive.com/lucene-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg00043.html

--
Ian.
ian.lea@blackwell.co.uk