lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@blackwell.co.uk>
Subject Re: Memory Usage?
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2001 21:00:16 GMT
For what it is worth I've got an index with 1.6 million
small entries, taking up 350Mb of disk space, and have
a long running server process handling search requests
against the index and memory usage is stable at 95Mb.
It has handled 425000+ mostly simple searches so far.
The index is optimized and the process reuses an IndexReader.

--
Ian.
ian.lea@blackwell.co.uk