lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@blackwell.co.uk>
Subject Re: Adding New Fields to Document
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 21:37:41 GMT
Are you adding the document to the index once you've added the Field to the
document?
Do you see the authorname if search on some other field in the Document?

I don't know if there are limits or not, but if there are I suspect they
are high enough that you and I are unlikely to hit them.

--
Ian.
ian.lea@blackwell.co.uk