lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "David Bonilla" <da...@bit-bang.com>
Subject Searching all the fields (and II)
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2001 08:30:47 GMT
First thank to Kelvin Tan and the rest of the people for his support and help.

Well, I talked to my boss and  I suggested the posibility of create a new field with all the
content. This thing duplicate the Index but the search was still very very quick. But the
man didn´t accept this way so... now I make one search for each of my fields and, at the
same time, I filt the hits with a HashSet. What do you think about this ?
__________________________
David Bonilla Fuertes
THE BIT BANG NETWORK
http://www.bit-bang.com