lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "David Bonilla" <da...@bit-bang.com>
Subject Lucene and the numbers (again!)
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 17:24:19 GMT
Dear mates :

Yeah I know that i´m not very original and maybe the FAQ can resolve my problems but I didn´t
find any real help there. Ok... here we go :

The problem is... I have a J2EE application working with LUCENE and the basic searching works
properly but when I try to use a query with a number, Lucene gives me back all my indexed
documents and I don´t understand why.

I´m using the SimpleAnalyzer. If I have for example a document with a field named "name".
How can I search for example a name like '456' ?

Thank U for your help and advice !!!

__________________________
David Bonilla Fuertes
THE BIT BANG NETWORK