lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Parag Dharmadhikari" <pa...@bsil.com>
Subject error regarding opening the search results
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2001 10:37:14 GMT
Hi all,

I have written the code which gives me the url of searched results and that
url I am converting to the anchors. But the the problem is after clicking on
the link, I should be able to go and open the file it is referring, but
instead of that I am getting error as "Page can not be found".

My code is:
        <%
                /**
                **search is the instance of the bean that I am using and
startSearch returns me a vector filed up with path of hits
                */

search.init();
                Vector
v1=search.startSearch("\\disscusion_forum","formname");

                for(int i=0;i<v1.size();i++){
                        try{
                                String item=((String)v1.elementAt(i));
                                out.println("val: "+item);
                                URL u=new URL("http",null,item);
                                String url=u.toString();
                                out.println("<a href="+item+">"+url+"</a>");
                        }catch (Exception e){
                                out.println("Error in forming URL");
                                out.println(e.getMessage());
                                }
                }
        %>

I should be able to open files return from the search.

Can anybody help me?
Thanx in advance.

Regards
parag