lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Harmeet" <harm...@kodemuse.com>
Subject Request for more search examples
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2001 03:43:29 GMT
Is it possible to add more examples.

- I would love to see search examples using Query Primitives like Boolean,
Term etc. The <SearchFiles> example uses QueryParser. I tried and spent some
time trying to use the primitive objects in 'search' package, but could not
get the desired results. More examples would have helped a lot.
- Example to do Wild Card/Prefix/Suffix search using QueryParser. I tried a
few things and stared at code for some time. I am not sure if this is
supported. Can someone please confirm. More examples would really help.

thanks,
Harmeet