lucene-general mailing list archives

From Stephen Bianamara <sbianam...@panopto.com>
Subject Re: Memory usage
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2019 19:26:37 GMT
Siddharth -- Part of the confusion here is that this is not the right email
list to ask. General is about releases, publicity, and things of that
nature. Technical threads like this are more suited for
solr-user@lucene.apache.org. Please subscribe there and redirect your
question there instead.

Best,
Stephen