lucene-general mailing list archives

From "quentin@headenlabs.com quentin@headenlabs.com" <quen...@headenlabs.com>
Subject Re: Good Entrypoint for Contributing
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2018 22:28:48 GMT
Thanks for the info. I see at the bottom of that guide they provide a link to bugs that new
developers can get started with. I will certainly start looking at that.

quentin@headenlabs.com mailto:quentin@headenlabs.com <quentin@headenlabs.com mailto:quentin@headenlabs.com
>:
> >
> >         Hello all! I am a developer who wants to get better with the Java language.
I thought contributing to an open source project would help with that, and I chose Solr since
my company uses the tool extensively in our projects. Are any tickets labeled as good first
time tickets to try and fix? If not, what would make a good entrypoint for someone like myself
to get started with.