lucene-general mailing list archives

From ManualMaster <r.keywanshok...@manualmaster.com>
Subject Slow performance Lucene search engine
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2018 11:55:21 GMT
Hi there,

I am new to this forum/list. I am using Lucene search engine for a number of
years and it works perfect. Though I am experiencing problems regarding the
performance of the engine after I have indexed a number of .txt files. These
.txt files contain text but also numbers. Without adding them to the index
it works great. After adding them to the index it takes sometimes about 10
minutes to find something and I see that the whole amount of memory is used.
I have put those .txt files and the indexes files in the zip file. The zip
can be downloaded from
http://www.manualmaster.com/download/support/other/FilesAndIndexes.zip
<http://www.manualmaster.com/download/support/other/FilesAndIndexes.zip>  .

So if someone knows anything about the cause of this performance issue
please let me know.

Thanks and best regards,
Ramin

--