lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Tussing, Leith" <ltuss...@ist.ucf.edu>
Subject Solr supported/EOL versions
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2017 15:39:30 GMT
I've read through the documentation and the email archive and was unable to find (or missed)
the information I was looking for.

What are the officially supported versions of Solr for security updates?  We're running 5.3.1
but there hadn't been any updates to 5.x in a couple months and I was trying to find the official
support/EOL status info to present to management to show we're either still actively secure
or if we needed to expend resources to upgrade from 5.x to 6.x versions.

--Leith