lucene-general mailing list archives

From Xavier Morera <xav...@familiamorera.com>
Subject Re: Resume Search
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2017 17:15:20 GMT
Solr can do this without a problem. Have seen it before :) I do think it is a very general
question though as there are many things that come into play besides just indexing and finding
documents.  You have to decide which fields you want to search and how important they are.
You also have to factor in geographic location and many other details.

Good luck, I am sure it will be a fun project. Solr is really cool.

Xavier

Sent from a small attention grabbing screen

> On Jan 4, 2017, at 22:42, Kiran Shiveshwar <kiranshiv@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> We are planning to develop a job portal similar to dice.com or monster.com or naukri.com.
>

> We wanted to know how can Solr help us in
>

> Resume search. We want a very accurate search which searches for single/multiple words
or sentences and also Boolean search.