lucene-general mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: solr can't escape special characters
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2016 23:49:13 GMT
Hi,

And FYI the image attachement did not make it thgough. Can you upload it somewhere (Dropbox?)
and include the link?
Can you also try your query directly in the browser address bar, not in the Admin UI? e.g.
http://localhost:8983/solr/techproducts/select?q=test

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

> 19. sep. 2016 kl. 07.24 skrev Yue9 Zhang 张越 <zhangyue9@xiaomi.com>:
>
> Hi, all:
>      I met a problem with solr. I have docs containing characters like []?!  etc.  I
want to search such docs. Documents say

> Escaping Special Characters
>
> Lucene supports escaping special characters that are part of the query syntax.
>
> The current list special characters are
>
> && || ! ( ) { } [ ] ^ " ~ * ? : \ To escape these character use the \ before
the character. For example to search >for (1+1):2 use the query: