lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Doing Range/NUmber queries
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2016 09:26:46 GMT
Hi,

I don't understand your question. Filter queries no longer exit since Lucene 6! If you want
to filter, use any query and pass it as BooleanClause.Occur.FILTER to aBooleanQuery. Done.

Those FILTER clauses may (depending on the query type) perform better than MUST clauses, because
no score is calculated.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler