lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Doing Range/NUmber queries
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2016 08:49:37 GMT
Hi,

Since Lucene 6, Filters as a separate class are gone (deprecated in Lucene 5). Every query
can now be used as a filter. There are 2 possibilities:

- To apply as a filter next to other scoring queries, use a BooleanQuery with filter clauses
(BooleanClause.Occur.FILTER) next to the standard scoring clauses (MUST or SHOULD). The FILTER
clauses are standard queries.
- To execute a single query without scoring (constant score of 1), use ConstantScoreQuery

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen