Good morning,

in my office we have a document management system that uses the lucene and the pdfbox. The Version of lucene is 2.0.0, pdfbox is the Version 0.7.3.

Now I would like lucene update to a newer version, but I can not find sufficient assistance in the community.

What do I do best? Taking small steps to update or directly to a current version such as 5.4.0?

Is there a description / instructions for Lucene to a newer version to migrate?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Maik Grabenhorst

Logo_neu

cid:image001.png@01D11BB1.0DA762D0cid:image002.jpg@01D11BB1.0DA762D0

Military Support Germany - Airbus Group
ESPZB - IT & Tools

Tel.:         +49 (0) 906 – 71 8031
Mobil:      +49 (0) 151 – 652 319 08
e-Mail:     maik.grabenhorst@airbus.com

AIRBUS HELICOPTERS DEUTSCHLAND GmbH

Sitz der Gesellschaft / Registered Office: Donauwörth

Registergericht / Registration Court: Amtsgericht Augsburg HRB 16508

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates / Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Guillaume Faury

Geschäftsführung / Board of Management: Dr. Wolfgang Schoder, Vorsitzender / CEO; Johannes Kleidorfer; Dr. Klaus Przemeck; Martin Schübel; Stefan Thomé

The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail as it has been sent over public networks. If you have any concerns over the content of this message or its Accuracy or Integrity, please contact Airbus immediately.
All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus scanning software but you should take whatever measures you deem to be appropriate to ensure that this message and any attachments are virus free.