Good morning, in my office we have a document management system that uses the lucene and the pdfbox. The Version of lucene is 2.0.0, pdfbox is the Version 0.7.3. Now I would like lucene update to a newer version, but I can not find sufficient assistance in the community. What do I do best? Taking small steps to update or directly to a current version such as 5.4.0? Is there a description / instructions for Lucene to a newer version to migrate? Thanks for your help. Best regards Mit freundlichen Grüßen Maik Grabenhorst [Logo_neu] [cid:image001.png@01D11BB1.0DA762D0][cid:image002.jpg@01D11BB1.0DA762D0] Military Support Germany - Airbus Group ESPZB - IT & Tools Tel.: +49 (0) 906 - 71 8031 Mobil: +49 (0) 151 - 652 319 08 e-Mail: maik.grabenhorst@airbus.com AIRBUS HELICOPTERS DEUTSCHLAND GmbH Sitz der Gesellschaft / Registered Office: Donauwörth Registergericht / Registration Court: Amtsgericht Augsburg HRB 16508 Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates / Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Guillaume Faury Geschäftsführung / Board of Management: Dr. Wolfgang Schoder, Vorsitzender / CEO; Johannes Kleidorfer; Dr. Klaus Przemeck; Martin Schübel; Stefan Thomé The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Airbus immediately and delete this e-mail. Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail as it has been sent over public networks. If you have any concerns over the content of this message or its Accuracy or Integrity, please contact Airbus immediately. All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus scanning software but you should take whatever measures you deem to be appropriate to ensure that this message and any attachments are virus free.