lucene-general mailing list archives

From David Smiley <david.w.smi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: solr 4.7 MultiFields and MultiDocValues slow
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2016 13:56:09 GMT
Basically, ideally you can do what you need to do by first iterating over
the LeafReaders and working with each there.  If you can do that, then you
don't need SlowCompositeReaderWrapper and the overhead it introduces via
its Multi* classes.  Very few tasks require SCRW.  Dumping the index to a
JSON format shouldn't require SCRW.
~ David