lucene-general mailing list archives

From Anton Telle <an...@teamaton.com>
Subject Re: find out rank of document within a lucene query (with custom sorting)
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2016 09:17:41 GMT
Hi,

it seems that the Explanation only "explains" the score.
Yet, I am not looking for the score. I am looking for the rank of the
document within a list of results according to a specific query. That is,
at what position the document would be in the result list.
Did I not understand the "explain" functionality correctly?

Anton.

Anton Telle
Büro: (030) 42025514
Mobil: 01781473677
www.teamaton.com

teamaton UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Richard-Sorge-Straße 78, 10249 Berlin
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 130292 B
Geschäftsführer: Andréj Telle