lucene-general mailing list archives

From Charlie Hull <char...@flax.co.uk>
Subject Re: Lucene -- Working with dynamic data
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2015 07:21:06 GMT
Hi Prathib,

As this is a monitoring application, have you considered a stored search
solution? We created Luwak (based on Lucene) for exactly this purpose:
https://github.com/flaxsearch/luwak - note that Luwak will (very shortly)
build with Lucene 5.3 rather than the fork we created, as the requisite
features are now in a release build of Lucene.

Cheers

Charlie