lucene-general mailing list archives

From Pablo Mincz <pmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Lucene 5 Custom FieldComparator
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2015 15:35:29 GMT
Hi,

I'm doing a migration from Lucene 3.6.1 to 5.2.1 and I have a custom
FieldComparator that sort the search for availables discounts. For this,
first I check that the date range is valid and later sort by the discount
amount.

I did this in Lucene 3.6.1 but now in 5.2.1 version, the FieldComparator
has the method doSetNextReader that has a LeafReaderContext and I do not
know how to read all the fields from the LeafReader because I did not
indexed this field with DocValues.

I tried with MultiFields but I got only one result instead of an array, and
some values are Floats.

Someone know how to do this?

Thanks a lot for the help.

Regards,