lucene-general mailing list archives

From Susrutha Gongalla <susrutha.gonga...@gmail.com>
Subject Controlling size of matched results in Lucene
Date Tue, 12 May 2015 10:27:47 GMT
Hello,

I am developing a matching algorithm using Lucene 4.10.0
My index consists of about 2000 documents.
When I use the 'search' method on a query term, I get about n results that
point to the n documents in index along with their corresponding scores.
What I would like to get is - All the 2000 documents with their lucene
scores along with whether they are matched/unmatched.
I would like to control the size of results that lucene returns when I
search for a query term.

I have tried altering the default similarity used in lucene by overriding
the score methods.
However, this did not affect the size of results generated by lucene.

I also tried explicitly given 'null' value for filter, when calling the
'search' method.
This also did not affect the size of results.

I just started working with Lucene.
Would appreciate any help in this regard!

Best,
Susrutha Gongalla