lucene-general mailing list archives

From Haihua Xu <xuhaihu...@gmail.com>
Subject The content in Solr admin interface is always got lost after serval minutes since java -jar start.jar is launched.
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2014 20:12:06 GMT
Hi All:

I am new to Solr. I follow the step in Solr Tutorial
<http://lucene.apache.org/solr/4_10_0/tutorial.html> from Solr
Tutorial to Indexing
Data. But  just a few minutes ago it works fine, but now there is no
content in Solr admin page.
I re-installed the java and solr. It works initially fine until I try to
index something and followed the tutorial for next step. The content got
lost.
This problem appears again and again for my PC. . Please let me know where
it is going wrong.

Best,
Haihua

--