lucene-general mailing list archives

From sunilragidi <sunilrag...@gmail.com>
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2014 06:09:21 GMT
Hi, I have a requirement in which I have to index a text file using Lucene.

The text file data if from a PDF file. I have used Tika to extract text from
PDF and put it into the text file.

I want to index the text file in the following way.

    1. I don't want to index the whole text file content.
    2. I don't want to index sentence by sentence.
    3. Instead, I want to index the text file by sections.(The text file is
huge)

How can I do this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--Sunil