lucene-general mailing list archives

From Mark Bennett <mark.benn...@lucidworks.com>
Subject Re: Solr search space containing wildcard
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 14:25:07 GMT
Hello Khalezis,

The search term "personal" will match items with "Personal" because Lucene and Solr are typically
case insensitive; terms are converted to lowercase at both index and search time.

Was that your question?  If not, maybe you can explain your question a bit more?

--
Mark Bennett / LucidWorks: Search & Big Data / mark.bennett@lucidworks.com
Office: 408-898-4201 / Telecommute: 408-733-0387 / Cell: 408-829-6513