lucene-general mailing list archives

From Venkata krishna <venkat1...@gmail.com>
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 14:52:57 GMT
Hi

I am indexing using lucene.I have millions of files to index. we are
maintaining files  based on month wise specfic folders.

I did indexing on files in one month(sepearte folder).when i did indexing
another month related files and do search the first month indexed files are
not coming in to search results.

That means first month indexed files (indexing) deleted.

How to do indexing files in different folders with out effecting old

So could you please guide me for to do indexing month by month folders with
out effecting old indexes.

Thanks in Advance,

Venkata krishna tolusuri