lucene-general mailing list archives

From benglish <behzadrezai...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Train Lucene with topic-defined files
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2014 19:18:48 GMT
Dear Koji,

Thank you so much for your great help. Running the program, I have faced 2
issues and would like you to guide me to tackle them, if possible.
1. When making the index file (according to my previous post), and running
the code for the first time, I can see that in the line:

            ClassificationResult<BytesRef> result =
classifier.assignClass(doc.get("content"));
            String classified = result.getAssignedClass().utf8ToString();

"classified" is set to "write.block" and it causes the algorithm to find
many non-matching pairs!!! Could you tell me what I can do to overcome this
issue? I made the index for the second time and the issues got solved, but I
want to know why it does not work by the first index file!!!!

2. As far as I have understood, your test dataset is just your training
dataset, am I right? If not, should I make an index file for the test
dataset, too?