lucene-general mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject ANNOUNCE: Lucene/Solr Revolution EU 2013 - Session List & Early Bird Pricing
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 18:44:43 GMT

(NOTE: cross-posted to various lists, please reply only to general@lucene
w/ any questions or follow ups)

Hey folks,

2 announcements regarding the upcoming Lucene/Solr Revolution EU 2013 in
Dublin (November 4-7)...

## 1) Session List Now Posted

I'd like to thank everyone who helped vote for the sessions that
interested you during the community voting period.  The bulk of the
sessions that were selected, and will be presented, are now listed online
-- a few more will be added once we get final confirmation from the
remaining speakers who were selected...

   http://lucenerevolution.org/sessions

## 2) Early Bird Pricing Ends Soon

"Early bird" discount registration pricing is available until Monday,
September 30th -- after that, the registration cost will increase by $100
USD.  So if you are planning to go, you should register soon and save some
money...

   http://lucenerevolution.org/registration

Additional details about the conference can be found at the website, or
feel free to reply to this email with any questions...

   http://lucenerevolution.org

-Hoss