lucene-general mailing list archives

From ashim bose <ashimb...@gmail.com>
Subject Query On Solr
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 10:12:00 GMT
Hi,

I am solr using Data Import Handler and its running successfully. Now I am
trying to write a patch which will support to write a sql type complex
query on solr and gives relevant data from solr Index. Please let me know
if you have any similar kind of patch. I am searching for solr developer
documentation and source code, though I found source code but how to start
to write the patch can't understand, I any one give some Idea of can I have
solr developer documentation so that I can give a try.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashim