lucene-general mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release PyLucene 4.3.1-1
Date Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:29:20 GMT
Hmm I see two test failures, on Linux, Python 2.7.3, Java 1.7.0_07
:

ERROR: testCachingWorks (__main__.CachingWrapperFilterTestCase)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test/test_CachingWrapperFilter.py", line 53, in testCachingWorks
    strongRef = cacher.getDocIdSet(context, context.reader().getLiveDocs())
AttributeError: 'IndexReader' object has no attribute 'getLiveDocs'

and:

ERROR: testPayloadsPos0 (__main__.PositionIncrementTestCase)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test/test_PositionIncrement.py", line 257, in testPayloadsPos0
    pspans = MultiSpansWrapper.wrap(searcher.getTopReaderContext(), snq)
  File "/home/mike/src/pylucene-4.3.1-1/test/MultiSpansWrapper.py",
line 49, in wrap
    return query.getSpans(ctx, ctx.reader().getLiveDocs(), termContexts)
AttributeError: 'IndexReader' object has no attribute 'getLiveDocs'

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com