lucene-general mailing list archives

From bbarani <bbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Need help with using TokenFilterFactory in SOLR 4.3.0
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 23:28:05 GMT
I am trying to upgrade my custom class to support SOLR 4.3.0 (from SOLR
3.5.0) hence I am trying to update my test classes to test the changes.

I got to know that we need to call the TokenFilterFactory with key value
pair map in SOLR 4.3.0 as below,

protected CanadianZipFilterFactory(Map<String, String> args) {
		super(args);
	}

I am confused about the value that needs to be passed as key value pair. For
ex:

If I have a field name as location and a custom class named
com.solr.analysis.CustomFilterFactory, what should I pass as a key and
value?

 <fieldtype name="Location" class="solr.TextField"
positionIncrementGap="100" stored="false" multiValued="true">
      <filter class="com.solr.analysis.CustomFilterFactory" />
</fieldtype>

Thanks a lot for your help!!!