lucene-general mailing list archives

From Vijay Tiwary <vijaykr.tiw...@gmail.com>
Subject Core creation problem in solr cloud - 4.1.0
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 07:45:37 GMT
 I am trying to create core dynamically through my java appliction in solr
cloud having two shard.

    CloudSolrServer cloudSolrServer = new CloudSolrServer("localhost:9983",
new LBHttpSolrServer  ("http://localhost:8983/solr"));
    CoreAdminRequest.Create req = new CoreAdminRequest.Create() {

    private static final long serialVersionUID = -8825247378713661625L;

     @Override public SolrParams getParams() {
    ModifiableSolrParams modifiableSolrParams =      (ModifiableSolrParams)
super.getParams();
    modifiableSolrParams.set("collection.configName", "mycore");
    return modifiableSolrParams;
     }
    };
    req.setInstanceDir("/solr/master/mycorepath");
    req.setCollection("mycore");
    CoreAdminResponse res = req.process(cloudSolrServer.getLbServer());

However i am getting the error:
*Specified config does not exist in ZooKeeper:mycore*
When I checked in the solr admin console I found the collection "mycore" is
not completely created[i.e it does not have the folder symbol] and there is
no config with the name "mycore".
***How do I go about this problem. What is the standard way for creating
core dynamically in a 2 shard solr cloud (solr 4.1.0*)?**