lucene-general mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <>
Subject Re: Solr 4.1 - how to check replication staistics using wget?
Date Sat, 09 Mar 2013 00:46:17 GMT

: http://${SOLRMASTER}:${SOLRPORT}/solr/replication?command=indexversion
: http://${SOLRSLAVE}:${SOLRPORT}/solr/replication?command=indexversion

: for that purpose. When I check them they give me different numbers
: despite the fact that below urls:
: http://${SOLRMASTER}:${SOLRPORT}/solr/#/collection1/replication
: and
: http://${SOLRSLAVE}:${SOLRPORT}/solr/#/collection1/replication
: show the same index version for master and slave.

I think you are missunderstanding the purpose of the indexversion command
-- what you're describing sounds a lot like the confusion in SOLR-3681
(allthough it's posible i was confused/mistaken in that issue and no one
bothered to correct me) ...

What you are looking for to monitor the status of replication is probably
the "details" command...

(The Admin UI URLs you described as showing the correct version info
for both master nad slave get their info from the details URL)

View raw message