lucene-general mailing list archives

From Lakshmi Ananthanarayanan <ananthanarayananlaks...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Im gettingStackOverflowError while using Solrj With Spring
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 09:00:52 GMT
Dear sir/mam,

With respect to the below mail I sent  i did not get any reply in my mail
but i saw that in the mail archive somebody '<sdr...@sina.com> ' had
replied like

"as a low level engine, lucene is rather coupling with each component, with
complicated associations.
so must be solr. Spring should be propered for loosed coupled developing,
based on beans."

I am not able to get this solution can you explain it better please?

I want to know:

1.  Is it possible to use solrj with spring or it is not compatible that it
throws StackOverflow exception?
2. If it is possible then what I have done must be wrong so please revert
me on what is wrong in my  configuration and how it should be done.Please
Check my e pom file and the dispatcher-servlet xml for your reference.

 Even before I do any operation the error is thrown just when I try to run
the application so I feel something should be wrong with the configuration
only.Please guide me on this

Thanks & Regards

Lakshmi K A

 From: Lakshmi Ka/CHN/TCS To: ananthanarayananlakshmi@gmail.com Date:
03/22/2013
04:51 PM Subject: Im gettingStackOverflowError while using Solrj With Spring
------------------------------

general@lucene.apache.org,

Dear sir/mam,

I have been trying to implement a solrj  with Spring using maven.I am using
Eclipse Juno and Apache Tomcat-7  and I end up in

INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/7.0.11
*java.lang.RuntimeException*: *java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException*:
java.lang.StackOverflowError

I do not understand what is the problem that results in this exception.I am
attaching the pom file and the dispatcher-servlet xml for your reference.
Any assistance on this would be quite helpful as i have found no answer
with this and i have tried posting it on stack overflow also this is the
question link

http://stackoverflow.com/q/15240085/2006839

posted in stack overflow.

Thanks & Regards