lucene-general mailing list archives

From Gagandeep singh <gagan.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Merging solr indexes with duplicate keys - merging duplicate documents
Date Sun, 31 Mar 2013 17:44:40 GMT
Not sure if my mail was unclear, but I want to merge them so that i can
make use of social signals when searching. A signal like num_likes can be
used as a multiplicative boost to show documents that are hot.

The reason why we are building 2 separate indexes is because our base data
doesn't change fast enough, whereas social signals are much more realtime.
So the question is, is there a way of merging 2 indexes which can handle
duplicate documents the way i want it to?

Thanks
Gagan