lucene-general mailing list archives

From "A. Lotfi" <majidna...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Could not load config for solrconfig.xml
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 20:29:00 GMT
Thanks,
my path to solr home was missing something, it's worlking, but no results, the same solr app
with same configuration files worked in windows.

Abdel

________________________________
 From: Gora Mohanty <gora@mimirtech.com>
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org; A. Lotfi <majidnakit@yahoo.com>
Cc: "general@lucene.apache.org" <general@lucene.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 3:22 PM
Subject: Re: Could not load config for solrconfig.xml

On 29 March 2013 00:19, A. Lotfi <majidnakit@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> solr setup in windows worked fine,
> I tried to follow installing solr in unix, when I started tomcat I got this exxception
:
[...]

Seems it cannot find solrconfig.xml. The relevant part from the logs is:
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Can't find resource 'solrconfig.xml' in classpat
h or '/home/javaguys/solr-home/collection1/conf/', cwd=/home/spbear/javaguys/apa
che-tomcat-7.0.39/bin

Have you defined the solr/home property properly in your Solr
configuration file?

Regards,
Gora