lucene-general mailing list archives

From Nagendra Nagarajayya <nnagaraja...@transaxtions.com>
Subject Re: [Announce] Apache Solr 3.6.2 with RankingAlgorithm 1.4.3 available for download now -- includes experimental TimedSerialMergeSchdeduler
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2013 15:42:42 GMT
Hi David:

There are no NRT tricks being used. It uses the NRT capable Reader made
available  by the IndexWriter.
(the source is attached to the JiRA)

I would suggest that you download and give this a try. You can download
from here:
http://solr-ra.tgels.org ( you can download the 4.0 or the 3.6.2 version )

I have a user who is using this in realtime having indexed closed to 2
billion docs with no issues.
If you do find any problems, please let me know or add onto the existing
JIRA so that I can fix it.

Regards,

Nagendra Nagarajayya
http://solr-ra.tgels.org