lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Indexer search with filter and sort
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 18:18:18 GMT
This is because you tokenized/analyzed the field. It is sorted against the lowest term in the
field ("sundheimer" is the largest value of all terms, so sorted first). This is why you cannot
tokenize/analyze fields to sort against.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de