lucene-general mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Accessing /solr/admin/dataimport.jsp hit 404
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 18:07:44 GMT

: When you hit the button 'debug now' it runs the configuration and shows the
: documents created

Correct.  This was a feature that existed in the UI in 3.6, but does not
exist in the new 4.0 UI.  I've updated the wiki to note this, and opened
SOLR-4151 to track it.

: In Solr 4.0, when I hit the "Execute Import" button on the data import
: console, it only tells me how many documents are indexed...does not seems
: to have many debug information.

AS i noted in the issue, there were two main features of the debug mode --
one is editing (a temporary copy of) the dataConfig in your browser, the
other was seeing the verbose debuging output you are asking about.

If you bypass the UI screen for DIH, you can see the exact same verbose
debug output by loadig the DIH handler directly in your browser with the
"debug=true" option.

Instead of something like this...

http://localhost:8983/solr/#/db/dataimport//dataimport

Load...