lucene-general mailing list archives

From Xi Shen <davidshe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing /solr/admin/dataimport.jsp hit 404
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2012 14:12:07 GMT
Hi,

No, I am not comparing Solr 3.x with 4.0. I read on
https://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler, "Interactive Development
Mode", it says:

When you hit the button 'debug now' it runs the configuration and shows the
documents created

I am trying to develop my own data import handler, so I think this debug
function could come very handy.

In Solr 4.0, when I hit the "Execute Import" button on the data import
console, it only tells me how many documents are indexed...does not seems
to have many debug information.