lucene-general mailing list archives

From Steve Rowe <sar...@gmail.com>
Subject ASF project branding requirements (finally) completed [was: RE: September Board Report Due]
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 03:37:34 GMT
I've addressed all three of the issues I identified below.  I used CSS-positioned textual TMs
for the logos instead of modifying the images.  I've only looked at the result in Safari/OS
X so far; I'd appreciate others taking a look and providing feedback.

Thanks,
Steve

On 9/14/2012 at 1:59 AM, Steven A Rowe wrote:
> I looked over the Project Branding Requirements <http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs.html>,
and I think there are only three things left to do:

> 1. Website Navigation Links
>    - Add "Security" link, to http://www.apache.org/security/
>
> 2. Trademarks
>    - Add TM to first mention of the product on each page
>
> 3. Logos
>    - Include TM
>
> I'd appreciate any opinions about the above list.  I recall seeing some discussion about
TMs' inclusion in logos a while back, but I don't remember whether there was any resolution
- is this controversial?  The above-linked requirements seem pretty unambiguous about the
need to do this.