lucene-general mailing list archives

From Xi Shen <davidshe...@gmail.com>
Subject Accessing /solr/admin/dataimport.jsp hit 404
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 06:42:02 GMT
Hi,

I am new to Solr. I d/l the 4.0 version. I also d/l the latest Jetty and
JDK, and it seems Solr can be started and works fine. But when I access
http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/dataimport.jsp, I hit 404. And in the
console, I saw

Nov 30, 2012 2:39:01 PM org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet serviceJspFile
SEVERE: PWC6117: File
"C%3A%5Capache-solr-4.0.0%5Cexample%5Csolr-webapp%5Cwebapp
%5Cadmin%5Cdataimport.jsp" not found

I checked my system, this file really does not exist. Any idea how to fix
this? Or the Wiki is old, and I should access this function from another
entrance?

--
Regards´╝î
David Shen